Service Restore Pro is a family-owned community water damage restoration company that has served the residents of Joliet and entire Illinois for over 27 years. We offer our services in these regions Shorewood, Bolingbrook, Elwood, Minooka, Aurora. Our primary offices are in Joliet. Service Restore Pro is a fully insured and bonded water damage restoration company. We also work with the leading insurance companies in the region.
Certified Professionals - Service Restore Pro
Our employees are highly skilled, well trained, uniformed, adequately equipped, and certified. We know that Service Restore Pro customers want the best, that is why we employ staff with great professionalism and integrity. All Service Restore Pro employees undergo thorough verification before being hired and get more in-house training to be able to respond to emergencies appropriately. Service Restore Pro teams are composed of 20 or more certified employees.
- Our staff undergoes additional in-house IICRC accredited training in water damage restoration.
- We do not accept employees provided by outside placement agencies for employment or for filling any vacant positions
- IICRC certified employees only carry out every Service Restore Pro service.
- We strictly follow OSHA, WHMIS regulations, and any other applicable safety regulations when providing our services.
Experience You Can Trust
We have years of experience working in residential and commercial environments. In addition, we work with health care centers, and manufacturers, warehouses, resorts, office buildings. We’ll do our very best to keep your business functioning since we’re fixing the damage from the water.
Highest Quality Equipment
To reduce damages caused in your house and decrease the drying period, we use state of the art water restoration equipment
- We use quite efficient scientific methods of drying to perform our services. All the equipment, our workers use is cleaned and decontaminated for each and every use.
- Our truck-mounted extraction techniques provide the power that is used to deal with large and small sewer backups.
- When we are done with our operations on your premises, we use our large track to remove all the debris, leaving your place cleaner than we found it.
- All our old equipment gets continually refreshed with new advanced gear.
Family Owned and Operated
John E. Winther, owner of Service Restore Pro, and John N. Winther, operations manager, oversee all work performed on location.
John E. Winther has more than 27 years of experience providing emergency services to homeowners and business owners. He has served as a consultant to numerous local and national service companies for his skills in workforce training and quality control. He is certified in water damage restoration by the Institute of Inspection Cleaning and Restoration Certification (IICRC).
John N. Winther provides all estimates and is responsible for the supervision and guidance of all crew members. He is certified in water damage restoration by the IICRC and has a certification in mold remediation by the Indoor Air Quality Association.